Baltimore Divorce Lawyer
Allyson B. Goldscher, Esquire
Allyson B. Goldscher is the founding member of the Law Offices of Allyson B. Goldscher, LLC. As a Baltimore divorce law firm focused solely on family law, Ms. Goldscher assists clients with a variety of family law matters. These include divorce and separation, child custody, child support, child visitation/parenting agreements, alimony, domestic violence, adoption, pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements.
In cases involving child custody or child access, Ms. Goldscher is often appointed by the court to represent the child as a Best Interest Attorney and/or a Child’s Privilege Attorney. Moreover, she is a Court-Designated Mediator in Child Custody & Access Disputes and handles private mediations.
Allyson B. Goldscher has been named by Super Lawyers’ as a Maryland Rising Star in family law for 9 years in a row (2013-2021), and is leader in the Bar Association of Baltimore City where she co-chaired the Family Law Committee from 2013-2016. Ms. Goldscher’s clients have described her as “top notch,” and “a calm in the storm.” One of her client’s stated, “Even in the final moments of the proceedings, she never stopped fighting.”
Prior to opening her own firm, Ms. Goldscher was an associate in the Family Law Group at Wright, Constable & Skeen, LLP and worked as an associate at Engel & Engel, P.A. She gained invaluable experience as judicial law clerk to the Honorable William M. Dunn, Family Law Magistrate in the Circuit Court for Baltimore City’s Family Division.
- Court-Appointed Lawyer Representing Children in cases Involving Child Custody or Child Access
- Court-Designated Mediator eligible to receive Maryland Circuit Court Referrals
- Qualified Court-Designated Mediator in Child Custody & Access Disputes
Selected Professional Affiliations
- Bar Association of Baltimore City, Co-Chair Family Law Committee
- Baltimore County Bar Association, Member Family Law SEtion
- Maryland State Bar Association, Member Family and Juvenile Law Section
- American Bar Association, Member Family Law Section
- Serves as a Volunteer Settlement Officer for the Circuit Court for Baltimore City’s Family Division
- Provides pro bono services for Maryland Volunteer Lawyers Service
- Volunteers with Jewish Legal Services
- CollegeBound Foundation’s Annual Lawyers’ Campagin, Assistant Dean
- Circuit Court for Baltimore City’s National Adoption Day, Volunteer
- Goldscher, Allyson B. “Trending in Family Law.” The Baltimore Barrister 1 May 2014: 26. Web.
- 2014: Co-Moderator for the Bar Association of Baltimore City and Baltimore County Bar Association Annual Joint Family Law Dinner Program “Spring Forward or Step Back – A Balancing Act.”
- Maryland Super Lawyer Rising Star, 2013-2021
- Ms. Goldscher is a lifelong Baltimore resident and supporter of her local community.
- Outside of the office, Allyson Goldscher is a local sports fan, an avid traveler and enjoys spending time with family and friends, especially her dog, Charley.